Na een spectaculaire presentatie tijdens het DAED Congres in 2019 komt Rhodri Thomas op vrijdag 10 en zaterdag 11 juli 2020 terug naar Nederland voor een exclusieve tweedaagse hands-on workshop ‘The Art of Resin’. We maken er een zomers event van op het prachtige waddeneiland Vlieland, ook wel Vliebiza genoemd. Een unieke kans om als eerste in Nederland een workshop te volgen van deze jonge, talentvolle, artiest die op dit moment de hele wereld verovert met zijn creaties.
The Art of Resin
- To be inspired by resin artistry
- Unique understanding of 3D dental anatomy
- Mastery of key aesthetic principles
- Confidence in shade selection
- How to use resin to truly recreate nature
- Mastery of simple and complex class IVs
- Understanding direct resin veneers
- How to build up peg laterals
- A simple 3 step enamel-gloss polishing technique
- Appreciating the long term maintenance of resin
The brand new two-day structure is a real maximisation of hands-on elements. This is what people really want to experience on a hands-on resin course. Delegates will be immediately led into a unique hands-on 3D dental anatomy exercise to encourage their creative spirits. Short impactful mini-lectures will be placed around the extensive forthcoming hands-on elements. To include live step-by-step instruction and also looping instructional videos of each stage that have been pre-recorded to ensure everyone is supported regardless of clinical speed.
The bespoke course booklets provided include in-depth, step-by-step photography of each procedure covered alongside supporting research and top tips. These can be taken away and kept by delegates in their surgeries.
On completion of the course delegates will also gain private access to a series of online instructional videos as well as an exclusive support group run by Rhodri- so you can be confident there will be ongoing encouragement after the course completion. This level of post-course support is unique to ‘The Art of Resin’ and we believe we are currently the only resin course to offer this.
The main aim of the course is to bring back that creativity and passion dentists have for resin and their work. To inspire and to motivate them to see the truly fulfilling side of resin and a chance to become part of an artistic movement within dentistry.
What makes THIS course special?
- Unique 3D anatomy learning
- Maximum hands-on experience
- Bespoke 200 page step-by-step book RRP £195
- Exclusive access to post-course online training videos
- Exclusive access to post-course support group
- Clinical exercises on at least 4 different teeth