This course covers all aspects of the treatment from diagnosis, assessment, case evaluation to fitting and then retention. This is so attendees will be able to handle simple to moderate cases immediately. It is proven that getting started quickly will help you to introduce the Inman Aligner into your practice. You are supported every step of the way with an online mentoring system where your cases are checked for suitability, your records are assessed and help can be given at any point through the treatment. Two monitored cases are treated as part of your certification.
Key features of Inman Aligner
- Allows you to achieve great results using just one appliance.
- Can give your patients a wonderful smile with less hassle and expense in a shorter period of time.
- Can be removed and inserted as easily as a retainer.
- Can be used to quickly align teeth before bleaching and bonding and to reduce tooth preparation.
- Most cases are completed within 4-16 weeks. It is perfect for high level anterior occlusal control.
You are urged to bring your own cases for evaluation so you can start planning the treatment with the trainer. The best start-up cases are the ones with very mild misalignment (do not bring extremely crowded cases!)
The morning is mainly theoretical
- Introduction and philosophy of minimally invasive aesthetic and interceptive restorative dentistry
- The workings of the Inman Aligner and Clear Aligners
- Inman Aligner and clear aligner patient instructions
- Diagnosis, Assessment, Case selection
- Arch evaluation, space calculation, Inter-Proximal Reduction (IPR), expansion and high-quality retention. Case presentations: and troubleshooting
- Align Bleach and Bond
- Use of the Online Mentoring forum
Includes an extensive hands-on session with expert assistance
- Hands-on Assessment/diagnosis
- Case selection
- Arch evaluation
- Inter-proximal reduction. For Inman Aligners and Clear Aligners.
- Clear aligner attachment placement
- Inman Aligner button placement
- Adjusting an aligner